Tuesday, August 30, 2005

First days at home.

So we made it home just fine. Amazingly enough the let us take the baby with us. It takes an electric bill and an old drivers liscence to get a new drivers license in Mississippi, but it only takes matching arm bands to take home a baby.
I forgot to put some vital information in the last blog. Temple was 20.5 inches long when he was born and weighed in at 8 lbs 15 oz. I knit him some baby socks befor he was born but they are already to small as of day 4 and I will have to make them longer if he is going to be able to wear them. He likes to stay up late at night and sleep in the morning. I wonder where he could have gotten that idea from. So far he is quite healthy and is nursing like a champ at all hours of the day and night. Here are a few pictures from his first day at home.
Temple and Mom
Sleeping in his cradle.
Sleeping in the Cradle
And last but not least. This one is from the hospital but I just couldn't resist.
Tiny Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home